PR content for a series of articles for Ordnance Survey (OS) to support launch of Integrated Geospatial Information Framework (IGIF) at UN-GGIM High Level Forum.
PR content for a series of Ordnance Survey (OS) thought-leadership articles on geospatial and the UN Sustainable Development Goals
We researched and drafted a series of articles for OS to take readers on a journey through geospatial’s contribution to economic, social and sustainable development, as well as in meeting the challenge of urbanisation.
• Content and messaging that resonated with the widest possible audience.
• Benefits presented in a way that is accessible to all.
• Signposting via headings and subheadings and links to other articles provide a complete resource.
• Each can be read as a stand-alone piece in the run-up to the UN-GGIM High Level Forum but together form a series that can be updated as work progresses.
• Taps into momentum created by the wider climate action debate and can be revised to sustain messaging for tenth session of the United Nations Committee of Experts on Global Geospatial Information Management (UN-GGIM) and COP26.