PR advice and content to help the Association of Geographic Information (AGI) position geospatial at the heart of a sustainable future.
PR advice for campaign to promote AGI’s new mission
We were commissioned to provide PR advice and content to help the Association of Geographic Information (AGI) position geospatial at the heart of a sustainable future.
• Drafted message building on AGI’s place at the heart of the UK geospatial community and to reflect that thinking geographically is vital if we are to truly understand and act upon the challenges faced by the planet and its people.
• Positioned new mission in context of global environmental challenges, building on flagship GeoCom19 event (for which we provided PR services) which focused on understanding the challenges and opportunities for geospatial to play a key part in hitting net zero.
• Provided copywriting services for the 2019 Annual Review in which the mission was introduced.
• Drafted supporting news release.
• Coordinated and prepared materials for a communications workshop to kick-off communications planning.
• Drafted recommendations on taking communications forward, which included key messages, channels and calendar of activities with a focus on members and demonstrating the relevance and practical value of geospatial in talking critical social issues.